BANSKO & SANDANSKI TOUR
Price Not Announced
Cosmos Travel presents you Bansko Tour!
Day 1 Sofia – Rila Monastery- Bansko
10:00 Departure to Rila Monastery, situated in the Rila mountain. It was found in the 10th century by Ivan Rilski as a centre of culture and had been the engine of Bulgarian cultural life. Visit to the Monastery, its Museum and the old kitchen of the Monastery. Lunch. Then we will proceed to Bansko. Accommodation at Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena 5*. Dinner and overnight in Bansko.
Day 2 Bansko – Dobursko – Sandanski
Breakfast. Visit of a traditional Bulgarian village, named Dobursko. Various legends about Dobursko have been told. Tourists are always welcomed in traditional manner, after which they can explore the village’s landmarks. St. St. Teodor and Tiron Stratilat church was built in 1614.
Dobursko has a number of attractions. Shtrokaloto waterfall and Antichna Pesht historic site are both located nearby. Dobursko has managed to develop two projects targeting the protection of biodiversity and sustainable development.
After visiting Dobursko, you will travel to Sandanski – a popular balneological and SPA center. Lunch. Accommodation at Park Hotel Pirin, 5*. Dinner and overnight in Sandanski.
Day 3 Sandanski – Melnik – Rozhen Monastery – Sandanski
Breakfast. Trip to Melnik – famed for its sandstone pyramids and booming wine trade. The town is an architectural reserve and 96 of its buildings are cultural monuments. With a population of 385, it is the smallest town in Bulgaria. Wine degustation at the Kordopoulov residence. Lunch.
After the degustation, you will venture to the Rozhen Monastery – destroyed by a fire but eventually restored in the 17th century into what is now its current guise – one of the most delightful religious buildings in the country with beautiful wood carvings and iconography. Return to the hotel. Free time for leisure and relaxation. Dinner and overnight in Sandanski.
Day 4 Sandnaski – Sofia
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for relaxation. Departure from the hotel at 12:00.
14:30 – Arrival at Sofia.
The Price includes:
- Transportation with a luxury bus
- 1-night accommodation in Double room at Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena 5*, Bansko
- 2-nights accommodation in Double room at Park Hotel Pirin 5*, Sandanski
- 3 breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Wine degustation at the Kordopoulov residence.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide servicing during the whole trip
- Usage of: fitness, swimming pool with hydro-massage jets, kids’ swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna park / Finnish sauna, Bio-Sauna, Steam Baths – caldarium and laconium, ice – fountain, emotion showers, hot beds and benches, relax zone /;
- Garden-Park with outdoor swimming pool and kids’ room; every day animation for children.
- High speed wireless internet, free shuttle /on schedule / to and back the city center
- Accommodation of children (2-12) at additional charge
- Accommodation at Single Room at additional charge