Bulgaria Holidays: WEEKEND TOUR – SANDANSKI
Price Not Announced
Cosmos Travel presents you beautiful Holidays in Sandanski Bulgaria
Day 1 (Friday) Sofia – Sandanski
16:00 Departure from Sofia.
18:30 Arrival at Sandanski. Sandanski is a town and a recreation centre in south-western Bulgaria, part of Blagoevgrad Province. It is situated in a valley at the foot of Pirin Mountains, along the banks of Sandanska Bistritsa River. Sandanski is about 20 km away from Bulgaria-Greece border.
Accommodation at Park Hotel Pirin 5*. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 (Staurday) Sandanski – Melnik – Rozhen Monastery -Sandanski
Breakfast. Trip to Melnik – famed for its sandstone pyramids and booming wine trade. The town is an architectural reserve and 96 of its buildings are cultural monuments. With a population of 385, it is the smallest town in Bulgaria. Wine degustation at the Kordopoulov residence.
After the degustation, you will venture to the Rozhen Monastery – destroyed by a fire but eventually restored in the 17th century into what is now its current guise – one of the most delightful religious buildings in the country with beautiful wood carvings and iconography.
Return to the hotel. Free time for leisure and relaxation. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 (Sunday) Sandanski – Sofia
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for relaxation. Departure from the hotel at 12:00.
14:30 – Arrival at Sofia.
The Price includes:
- Transportation with a luxury bus
- 2-nights’ accommodation at Park Hotel Pirin 5*, Sandanski
- 2 breakfast
- 2 dinners
- Wine degustation
- Professional guide servicing during the whole trip
- Usage of: fitness, swimming pool with hydro-massage jets, kids’ swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna park / Finnish sauna, Bio-Sauna, Steam Baths – caldarium and laconium, ice – fountain, emotion showers, hot beds and benches, relax zone /;
- Garden-Park with outdoor swimming pool and kids’ room; Every day animation for children.
- High speed wireless internet, free shuttle /on schedule / to and back the city center